Top-Up Holiday Promotion
Terms and Conditions:
- This promotion is open to all BPI ePay account holders residing in the Philippines who have a valid BPI ePay virtual card.
- The BPI ePay Top-Up Holiday promotion will take place on December 19, 2015, Saturday, from 12PM to 6PM.
- To qualify for the promo, reload a minimum of Php500 to your BPI ePay MasterCard virtual card within the campaign period.
- Winners will be notified via registered mail, SMS, and email.
- Winners will be announced on the BPI ePay website (http://bpiepay.com).
- Winners will be determined by using a randomizer, https://www.random.org, and entries will be based on the timestamp recorded in BPI ePay’s database. Only reload transactions between 12PM to 6PM on December 19, 2015 will qualify. Raffle date is on December 23, 2015 at Matchmove Pay’s office (Three Brixton Building, Brixton St., Kapitolyo, Pasig City).
- Limited to one (1) win back amount of up to Php500 per BPI ePay MasterCard virtual card.
- The win back amount will be credited directly into the customer’s BPI ePay MasterCard virtual card on or before January 16, 2016. All unclaimed credits will be forfeited after 7 days without exception.
- Reloading of BPI ePay must only be done via BPI Express Online, BPI Express Phone, BPI Mobile App, and BPI ATM/EDM. Accounts topped-up using another BPI ePay MasterCard account will not be entitled to this promotion.
- Users are required to use their full name upon registering for a BPI ePay MasterCard account, a valid Philippine mobile number, and a Philippine residential address to sign-up for a BPI ePay MasterCard account.
- Users who have closed their accounts after participating in these promotions will have their credits forfeited.
- BPI ePay reserves the rights to alter, modify, and cancel this promotion at its own discretion.
- This promotion is not open to employees of BPI and MatchMove, and BPI reserves the right to disqualify any participant who fails to comply with any of these terms and conditions at its sole discretion.
- Per DTI-FTEB SPD Permit No. 14456 Series of 2015.